Saturday, January 24, 2009

Barack Hussein Obama

Dear Mr. Obama

Congratulations!

So far, in my life time you are one of the greatest orator that i have seen at least in media. I have been greatly influenced and inspired by your speeches.

I am deeply happy to realise 'White House' has opened the doors for you. No race, religion, caste, poor, rich, and any sort of living beings can be suppressed forever. Life is a see-saw, whatever goes up has to come down and vice versa.

People expect you to be a magician, turn things upside down at one fine morning. I don't believe majic, for that matter whatever i can't understand, i don't believe.

But i know you will try to change what you believe in, with all the cold constraints around you.
I am learning and have at least similar thinking like you at least one sentence or a word you utter in every speech.

Though media was not very impressed with your speech as a president, as there was mammoth expectation on you, I am impressed, particularly with this - 'Neither power, nor money can win anything in life. It is ones' ideals, must not be any compromise in it'. (rephrased for people & their lives, on what you said about America)

I am confident that through constructive engagements, you will make a lot of positive steps and redefine history, afterall history is meant to be rewritten by greatest leaders.

I am one of the million people wish to see you succeed with your ideals.
Wish you all the very best!

No comments: