Monday, October 29, 2007

Yet Another Black Day!

On 16 Apr 2002, I happened to read an article soaked in blood on Gujarat religious riots. I had scribbled down my feelings as below to my friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I opened this email as if it is an normal one but I was really traumatized after I scan thru' it. I don't know whether this word could illustrate my sleepless night. I have taken out some paragraphs to avoid kindling the inferno. I have heard, read, watch in television about this massacre and a lot more from recent past and bloody history, still the fifth paragraph slaughter my innersense very deeply. This is the height of the brutality.

Mass Psycology tells that only when we are in a mob, we will show upour true colors - thats our vile nature. Sigmund Freud is always right.

The irony is Gujarat was part of one of the oldest civilization - Indus valley civilization. Not only Gujarat, the entire world is showing their true faces by discriminating humans by colors,religion, caste, etc.,

nammudaiya naalaya santhosathil, varuthathil, koavathil, aasaiyil ethu ellam marainthu poagalaam. aanaal entha nimidathin vali nammoda thangi vida koodum.mathangalum, kaduvulgalum manithanai neripaduthuvathargaai yerpadutha pattavai,aanaal manitham madinthu poavatharku ethu thaan kaaranam aagapokirathu. Naam ennum nammoda karkaala koadura parimaanangalil irunthu meelavaeyillai.naagarigam enpathu namathu paithiya kaarathanathukkaana veli poochu.

Manitham Marithu Poagum Marttorunaalil
Theivangalam, Mathangalum, Manithanudan
Kaalaperuveliyil Kaanaamal Poagalaam.
Marupadiuyum Eppoomi Malarum Poathu,
Theivangal Thoandraamal Irukkattum!

Nammal mudinthavarai thuvaesam kaatridai thoovamal irupoam. namathu santhathigalai purinthonarnthu nataka seiguvoam.


Sinrasu
16 Apr 2002

No comments: